[Dynagroove] (no subject)

jose at aagfx.com jose at aagfx.com
Thu Nov 29 12:16:50 PST 2007

that's whats up!!

haven't been excited about a party in along minute...SGP doesn't
skimp on their productions...top notch talent and solid sound! see
you tomorrow night!!

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:19:45 -0800
From: "Get Smart" <gdubbs53 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Dynagroove] Check it! Dj Heather & Friends this Friday!
To: dynagroove at dynagroove.com

Whats up Dynapeeps,

So, as you guys know Sacred Grounds is finally having DJ HEATHER come
and
rock a set for us. This will
be her first time blessing the decks for us so be sure to witness
history in
the making. She isn't a hype dj
like some out there. She lives up to her expectation so you can be
sure to
expect nothing less then a dope jackin' set
from her. Also joining her will be one of her fellow Chi-town Rockers
Greenskeepers aka James Curd. He's
played a bunch of times at Dynagroove so you know he's gonna come
with it
and represent Chi-town to the fullest.
Then to top it all off we have who I consider "the starting center
for house
music all star team" coming in at 6'7"
from San Frandisco DJ MES! The head of the hottest jackin' label on the
left-coast Guesthouse Recordings.
Mes got the heat to move ya' feet! And to set it off we have Mr.
Henry G.,
Vanyo, and yours truly G-DUBBS.

We're hosting it at a limited capacity venue so be sure to get there
early
as we expect a sell out crowd. It will be
centrally located in the heart of downtown LA. The $10 RSVP is closed
as of
yesterday so all you who RSVPed
be sure to get there early to ensure your entrance.

Thank you all for the many years of support and love! None of this
would be
possible if it weren't for you. So, keep
supporting and keep dancing cause HOUSE AIN'T GIVIN' UP!

Call for directions the day of: 323-960-8878
or visit www.sacredgrounds-la.com

Peace,
G-Dubbs

aka