[Dynagroove] GREAT LA TALENT!- post up your favorites.

Jason Blakemore lifemusic at cox.net
Fri Nov 30 20:33:48 PST 2007

awwww shucks, thanks jops!  i think we've talked about this before, and came
to the conclusion that it was a pretty "dead" and "not-so-poppin" club", but
you were still inspired.  that made us both realize that even when you, as a
DJ, think the club may be meaningless, there may be someone there for the
first time feeling...

now joplin is one of MY favorite DJs (and people)!  can't wait to play with
her on NYE!

my first moments were back in Nam...  don't even know who was playing, just
tripped on the whole experience.  I was going to Loyola Marymount, private
college, then somehow ended up in this "underground" scene...  no dance
moves, no meat market, no cool rich dudes...  just unity.  sounds cliche,
but it was amazing and beautiful to me.  here i am

Jason Blakemore

www.JasonBlakemore.com

"He who promised is faithful" ~ Hebrews 10:23