[Dynagroove] Zack Hill's B-Day Bash @ Therapy (This Wednesday!!)

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Mon Oct 8 10:01:13 PDT 2007

It's almost birthday time and Sam & Sue of Therapy have invited me to come
back and celebrate with them once again this year!!

If you were there last year, you know how crazy it was. I hope you all can
join us this time around as we do it all over again. The club was packed
last year so early arrival is suggested!

Here are all the details for the night.. Hope you can make it!

SUE DRED of BALANCE  &  SAM of HOME:MADE / DEEP present...

THERAPY - WEDNESDAY NIGHTS @ TOKIO

** FREE SAKE & 1/2 PRICE APPETIZERS UNTIL 10:30 **

UPCOMING DATES

10/10 - ZACK HILL'S 2ND ANNUAL BIRTHDAY BASH!!
(Featuring the B-Day boy himself!!)

THERAPY/TOKIO IS LOCATED AT 1640 N. CAHUENGA (JUST SOUTH OF HOLLYWOOD BL)
NO COVER... STRICTLY HOUSE... 10PM - 2AM... 21 & OVER

MORE INFO VISIT WWW.BALANCE-LA.COM