[Dynagroove] Five FREE tracks to DOWNLOAD from DEPTH!

Jason Blakemore lifemusic at cox.net
Mon Oct 8 15:53:23 PDT 2007

ENJOY!  All at 320k MP3 high quality, good to burn and play  =)

Subject: New Release: DR006 - Jason Blakemore!!

10/07/2007

DR006 - What Music Is EP

It's been a while, but it's time for a new Depth release!

We're way excited to have a release from the L.A. legend: Jason

Blakemore aka DJ TRANCE.

Depth #6 offers a bit of everything, so expect to hear some chuggin

house, some tech house, dub and even some hardcore/breakcore. I

thought that might have caught your attention...

Check out the release at our site:

www.depthrecordings.org

Keep it deep,

Brandon Plank

Jason Blakemore - What Music Is EP

Release

1 - What Music Is

2 - What Music Is (dub)

3 - Uther Pendraggon

4 - High On Life (too) [Tar3 Remix]

5 - High On Life (too)

Download/Stream here: http://depthrecordings.org/

Please send promo material to info at depthrecordings.org

If you can't see the html, please check this link out for the press release:

http://depthrecordings.org/press/DR006.html

Jason Blakemore

www.JasonBlakemore.com

"He who promised is faithful" ~ Hebrews 10:23