[Dynagroove] Usedgrooves Top 50 Sale!!!

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Mon Oct 15 11:05:06 PDT 2007

Hey DJ's!!

It's been awhile since our last update but we're back with tons of new
titles added as well as many of our existing titles now MARKED DOWN!!

There are some great tracks in our inventory for cheap, so get diggin!!!
(Virtually that is)

We've tracked down many classics and hard to find cuts that you've been
asking for so here's your chance to grab them before they're gone.

Remember all titles on the website are IN STOCK, and we've got sound
samples and jpg's of the cover art/label so you can be sure you're getting
the track that you're after.

All orders are paid securely via Paypal, so you can pay with your Credit
Card or Check Card and we ship out all orders via US Mail.

Head over to www.usedgrooves.com now and check it out!!

----USEDGROOVES TOP 50 FOR OCTOBER 2007----

Robotman	               Do Da Doo (Plastikman Remixes)	    Definitive
Natural Rhythm	               Scrambled Headz II EP	            Odds & Ends
Dubtribe SoundSystem	       El Regalo De Amor	            Guidance
Mateo & Matos 	               The Real Thing (Remixes)	            Glasgow
Underground
The Rurals	               Lush / Grey Clouds	            Peng
Sade	                       Haunt Me (Sneak Remixes)	            White Label
Fresh & Low	               Westside Stories	                    Music Is
Everything
Lawnchair Generals	       The Truth EP	                    Lowdown
Swirl People	               Keep Running	                    Aroma
Metro	                       Hold Your Wig	                    Bassex
Idjut Boys	               More Or Less (Part Three)	    U-Star
Peven Everett	               Stuck	                            Soul Heaven
Silicone Soul	               The Answer (Miguel Migs Remix)	    Soma
Crackanice	               The Hatchback EP	                    Safe In Sound
Su Paka Pooh	               Theme De Yo-Yo	                    Disorient
Joshua/Iz	               Everyday (Angie)	                    Get Up
Rarevos	                       Fat Boot EP	                    White Label
DJ Sneak	               U Cant Hide From Your Bud	    Defiant
Paid & Live	               All My Time (Remixes)	            Peppermint Jam
Alison Limerick	               Where Love Lives	                    Arista
Swirl Peepz	               Excuse Me	                    Tango
Nuyorican Soul	               Runaway	                            Giant Step
Natural Rhythm	               The Jive EP	                    Earthtones /
Seasons
Natural Rhythm	               The Jive EP Remixes	            Earthtones /
Seasons
Gemini	                       EP	                            Relief Records
La Cienda Honduras	       The Gledhow Hall Gormless	    Panhandle Records
Threefour	               Help Me!	                            Panhandle
Records
Undercover Agency	       Fly By Night	                    Viva!
Jonene, J Rod & Pat Nice       Nice Rod Ne'Ne!	                    Market
House Meats
Trademarq	               The 32 Piece Set EP	            Bananza
Shazz	                       Fallin' In Love	                    Epic
Mike Dixon	               3 Piece Suit	                    Classic
The Dust Brothers	       My Mercury Mouth EP	            Junior Boys Own
UFG Soundsystem	               Bell Tup	                            UFG
Rebirth	                       Pure / Go Off!	                    Bassex
Gemini	                       In My Head Part 2	            Classic
Broken Home	               Nickel Bag / Freakin You	            Jiggy
Racky 	                       Truth To You	                    WestBound
The Freaks	               Happy Jus To See You Again	    Seasons
Rub	                       I Was U	                            Music For
Freaks
Atmosphear	               Dancing In Outer Space	            Disorient
Hard Corey & Wray	       Love Train (Cajmere Remix)	    D-Vision
Armand Van Helden	       Jungle Juice	                    Eukahouse
El-Dee	                       Rafi-Ki	                            White Label
Sweet	                       Conversation / Somebody's Watchin'   White Label
A Man With A Horn	       Jack-N-House	                    UC
Problem Kids	               A Spring Affair	                    Junior
Boys Own
The Crate Diggers	       Ultimate Trax Volume 1	            Nu Groove
Kings Of Tomorrow	       Witness Protection EP	            Downtown 161
Ralph Falcon	               Every Now And Then (Pete Heller)     Lambs
Unlimited

KEEP VINYL ALIVE!!
-Usedgrooves.com