[Dynagroove] who is excited not to know?

t.luv . indigoiris73 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:05:24 PDT 2007

i am curious to know who it is.. but i'm excited to get to celebrate peanut
butter and gelly time's bday! such a talented and sweet person that i'm happy
to have danced in many sunrises with.... happy birthday gelly and congrats!!!

the weather is perfect ... see everyone there*
t.

http://movin-ent.com/forum/index.php <-- movin' m.board! come play*
http://www.myspace.com/t_honey