[Dynagroove] This Sat. WERK it out with DJ ION!!! (FREE list only open til 10:00!!)

badiye at aol.com badiye at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 13:56:24 PDT 2007

Hey everyone.? Circus just changed the rules on us midstream.? They've just notified me that the Free RSVP list will be allowed only up to 10:00PM after that they charge.? It's always been until 11 before (and even up to 12:00 upon our request), and that's how we promoted it.? I'm not sure what they are thinking.? I'm of course objecting, but just to be on the safeside, if you were planning on coming and you RSVPed or planned on RSVPing (we have a really big list right now, so i'm very worried about this change in time), please arrive before 10:00 so that we can safely get you in for free without hassle.? I'm sorry for the inconvenience.? It's out of my hands, although I am still trying to get them to think reasonably.? On the positive side, LAME BRYANT (Caden & Dennis) are indeed playing from 9 to 11, so you will certainly hearing good music and having a good time even if you come in early.? Take care.

Imad
Housesaladla.com
The Return of Werkit

we finally got ION out here, so don't miss out! the man has some serious skills, and anyone @ WMC in Miami last year knows what i mean!