[Dynagroove] Thanks from ` FUNKENSTEIN `

sunsetfilm at aol.com sunsetfilm at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 22:30:54 PDT 2007

Thanks to everyone that made it out to `CURSE OF FUNKENSTEIN` Thanks to all
the DJ's and crews that helped support this very successful event, it truly
showed that it is 'Fantastically Great' when we can all work together. This
show came together like a puzzle waiting to be made, all the right pieces
joined together. Until next time... Did I hear someone say NEW YEAR'S? It's on
BABY! MORE TBA... Los Angeles UNIFIED...
               ~ Because it is fantastically great ~