[Dynagroove] Spectrum Vs. Deeper Moods Thursday Nov 22nd

sergio vazquez dj_sergiov at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:48:51 PDT 2007

Oops.... sorry but there is one small typo here.  Were going from 10pm to 4am
for this show. No work or school the next day.  More details to be announced.

Serge> From: dj_sergiov at hotmail.com> To: dynagroove at dynagroove.com> Date: Mon,
29 Oct 2007 17:51:39 +0000> Subject: [Dynagroove] Spectrum Vs. Deeper Moods
Thursday Nov 22nd> > Wassup everybody... I hope you all had a great weekend of
Halloween fun with> sinners and saints. I know I did. Coming up in november
22, Spectrum is> having a special Thanksgiving session with our dear friends
from Deeper> Moods. It's going to be a charity event with a canned food drive.
After your> fat turkey stuffing, come on down and work off that deep fried
funk on the> dancefloor to some "minimalacidfunktechhousevibe" that is only
describable by> Deeper Moods and Spectrum djs. Details:> > THURS NOV 22:> >
.:SPECTRUM:VS:DEEPR MOODS:.> > Located at EPIC LOUNGE8239 2nd St. Downey CA
Canned food drive> 10pm-2am, 21+> Free Parking, Smoking Patio
info:323-281-1432>
away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare!>
http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/purchase/trial.aspx?s_cid=wl_hotmailne>
ws