[Dynagroove] REMINDER: Wine Tasting Party w/ dj m-Soul @ Alegria - Tues - 10/30 - 8pm

Soul-Titanium Collective soultitanium at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 16:10:01 PDT 2007

REMINDER: Wine Tasting Party w/ dj m-Soul @ Alegria - Tues - 10/30 - 8pm

Just
wanted to post up a reminder for tonight's event.  Hope to see you all there!
Thanks,
Mike

---------

Hey Everyone,
I'll be DJing at a little gem of an
event that's held on the last
Tuesday of the month. It's a wine tasting party
over at Alegria and
you'll get to try a bunch of excellent wines and treat
yourself to some
Latin-themed food as well. If I remember correctly, it is
only $15 for
the wine-tasting and food (I'll double check on the price) - and
don't
worry, if wine's not your thing, there's no cover charge so you can
also
chill at the bar and listen to some Latin/Brazilian grooves laid down
true by dj m-Soul (that's me).

It starts at 8pm and goes 'till about 11ish.
Come on out and have a fine
evening of wine, food, and great music!

**
PLEASE forward this to anyone else and let them know about this
night. Invite
your friends and their friends! **

I'm really trying to bring something new
and exciting to Long Beach so
I'd really, really appreciate it if you helped
out to promote this
night. I'd like to keep great music going strong so your
support means
everything!

Here's the info:

Alegria Cocina Latina
115 Pine
Ave
Long Beach, CA 90802
http://alegriacocinalatina.com/
<http://alegriacocinalatina.com/>

Cya there!
Mike
to find out more
information about the Soul-Titanium
Collective, please visit:
http://www.soultitanium.com
Tired of
spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com