[Dynagroove] DATE CHECK (re-check) MAY 17th

Violet Viall theoneandonlymissv at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 2 11:18:44 PDT 2008

Alright, I totally forgot about the park party on May 3rd, so I'm NOT running that date.  The Bodyrock in the park party is one of my favorite events and I'll be too tired after dancing all day to do anything that night!  lol

So, with that said...MAY 17th is the new date...

anyone, anyone?  I think it's the only day I can run because I'll be busy with other things on the other weekends in May...then busy almost every weekend in June.

So, I'm claiming May 17th!