[Dynagroove] GET FRESH! Friday April 25th

Nice Guy dynalist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:48:31 PDT 2008

When I saw this posted one the FOCUS message board, I got reallly excited!!!

I've been a fan of Giano's from the first MINUTE i met the guy last year at
WMC... This guys productions are SOLID! hands down.

He's been making serious noise ever since and getting praise by some of the
biggest names in the game. This guy is on point and going nowhere but UP. I
hope that you all not only check him out, but being his first gig in LA,
let's show him what a proper Los Angeles Underground Crowd is all about, and
give him a proper welcome!!

Aside from Giano, is this GREAT line-up (whoever assembled this line-up did
a fantastic job)

Toddley, Alex, and Caden are all sick dj's with discerning musical tastes-
it'll be evident in their track selection!

and of COURSE, my boy Mike- he and i have played together at many of our
HAWT events, so this is a great time for him to let loose on the closing
set!

Damn i can't wait for this one...