[Dynagroove] Sabo & Zeb @ FITM tonight

Joplin joplin at joplinshouse.com
Thu Apr 10 14:16:29 PDT 2008

Tonight! Once again I have a $5 all night long list, hit me up if interested
:)

THURSDAY APRIL 10TH

FUNKY IN THE MIDDLE presents
SABO (SOL SELECTAS / WONDERWHEEL / IRMA / NYC) and ZEB (WONDERWHEEL / IRMA /
NYC) "live" on guitar

IRMA RECORD RELEASE PARTY for the new album "GLOBAL WARM BEATS"

opening set by resident WISEACRE (FUNKY IN THE MIDDLE / SUNDAZE / PUSHIN' ON)

percussion by ALFONSO (RECLINE SOUNDS / LA)

visuals by PUZZLE PIECE (PORK + BEATS / LA)

arrive early... the boys will share songs from the new release with ZEB "live"
on guitar! this will be a very good one... don't miss it!

ac supperclub
625 lincoln boulevard (just south of rose)
venice, 90291

9-2

$8. / $5. w/ RSVP before 10:30pm
info at funkyinthemiddle-la.com