[Dynagroove] GET FRESH !!!!!

alessandro pepperoni djalexd77 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 15:24:09 PDT 2008

  WHAT UP PEOPLE... i have to say im totally excited
to play with the local heads... its been WAAAAAAYYY
too long... ive never met giano or heard him play but
ive been banging his music (in my car...lol...) and i
cant wait to see him bust it on the decks.

 good old toddley and i played once together at
ultraviolet YEARS and YEARS ago so it will be fun to
be playing with him again. other than that i think ive
played with magana and caden at the zee todds late
night after parties and had the best times... so its
AWESOME we all get to party at GET FRESH JIGGA'S!!!!

  SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

  -Alex D

 ps. HUGE thanks to the entire HAWT crew for making
this happen. maybe we can hit up a tee time of 6am the
next mornig...hahahahaha....