[Dynagroove] TONIGHT - MIGUEL MIGS @ Focus (Those Things Remixed Tour)

Josh Billings josh at mindboxmedia.com
Tue Apr 22 12:55:56 PDT 2008

TONIGHT Tuesday April 22nd

*Miguel Migs*
(Those Things Remixed Tour)
+ Josh Billings & Lil Brandon

Fifteen Dollars
Before 10:30
With RSVP or Printout
$20 After 10:30

To RSVP Send an email with your name to rsvp at focus-oc.com

We are so excited for this Tuesday it's hard to put it into words. Being able to see an artist like Miguel Migs in an intimate setting like focus is nothing short of amazing. Nights like this don't come around very often so don't miss this one. Don't forget to check out Miguel Migs' latest CDs "Those Things" and "Those Things Remixed.' If you missed Miguel's' Last appearances at focus check out some of these pictures on focus-oc.com

Miguel Migs has an impressive Discography of over 100 original productions & remixes on labels like: Salted Music, Naked Music, Om Records, Defected Records and too many more to list. As a producer he writes his own lyrics and plays his own instruments, be it guitar, bass, percussion or keyboard. Miguel Migs is one of the most in demand DJs in the world constantly touring the globe even being nominated in 2004 for "Best DJ" at the House Music Awards held in London. And if that weren't enough, he launched his own Label "Salted Music" in 2004 and it's been doing incredibly well since it's inception.

Warming up the night we have Josh Billings & Lil Brandon playing a tag team set. It's always exciting when these two get together and if you missed their last tag team set you can listen to it or download it on Liveatfocus.com.

We are bringing in extra sound, security, staff & bartenders to make sure you get in and have plenty of room to dance! We strongly recommend Presale Tickets as they will get you priority entrance + guarantee you a spot inside the club regardless of the time you show up.

Focus Tuesdays Is Located @ Tapas
4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660

18 & Over Welcome / 21 & Over To Drink at the Fully Stocked Bar
Doors Open @ 9:30 & Casual Attire (T-Shirt & Jeans) are Acceptable
Free Parking / Hardwood Dance Floor / EAW Sound System

Drink Specials
$2.50 Beers Before 10:30
$3 Kamikazes

More Info @ Focus-OC.com