[Dynagroove] Looking For A Recommendation: Digital Distribution Company

Doron Orenstein buffallo66 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:38:49 PDT 2008

Hey all,

I'm looking to release my new track (called I'll Show You -
http://www.myspace.com/bloompocket)
<http://www.myspace.com/bloompocket%29>and I already have a label
offer out on it, but I'd also like to explore
options for releasing it on my own through a digital distribution company
that would get the up on the various websites (Traxsource, Beatport, etc etc
etc) It would also be great if they could do some promotion as well by
servicing the record to DJs and other "tastemakers."

Being that my track is in the soulful house vein (if that even matters), I'd
love to get some recommendations for the best companies who do this sort of
work.

Thanks so much,

Doron
http://www.bloompocket.com