[Dynagroove] friendly fire hit traffic events

Nice Guy dynalist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:56:07 PDT 2008

Umm... yeah, this must have been your first time to The Standard Rooftop
party...

I find that the Standard Rooftop parties attract a HUGE  (see and be seen)
crowd, which usually kills it for me, not to mention the expensive drinks...

Although I will say this to fellow Dynagroovers-  that it's a good way to
experience what a WMC party is like- minus the extra
6-8 DOPE dj's that would typically play any WMC party...