[Dynagroove] GROW! LA :: Saturday, May 17th Celebrating Nonfictions B-Day

Get Smart gdubbs53 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 17:36:01 PDT 2008

*Come join us as we celebrate Nonfiction and Erikas birthday's. AAAHHH
GGGEEEAAAH! All ya'll taurus' come join in on the fun! We have a very
special night instore filled with all the makings of an ol' skool house
party! With an intimate setting over looking the skyline of downtown LA
complete with two rooms of music, lighting, bar all night and spankings for
the birthday peeps!

Saturday, May 17th
GROW! Los Angeles*

homegrown house daddies
*DJ LOU
G-DUBBS
CADE
WOBS*
and the birthday boooooy
*NONFICTION

*
dirty disco beats
*JUNIOR *(sarcastic disco)
*DEWEY CHAN* (projections)
*KENJI* (L-N-H)
with opening set by
*Missy B.*

Call the day of for directions: *323.960.8878*
www.myspace.com/sacredgrounds
10pm-6am

--
Get Smart