[Dynagroove] trade music site

Steven Linseth linsethboxing at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 01:45:59 PDT 2008

im looking for artist that want to put their music on my web site for the
world to download, its all for fun... me and my dance krew pay out of our
pocket to simply conect with music and dance to it, giving others the
opportunity to dance to it as well. we do listen to the music first to make
sure its at the same caliber as the few dj/producers that i have so far. And
for all you listeners that love house music i have maybe 50 hours of free
downloads to dance to ;-) Plus soon to come a bad ass Hip Hop instrumentals
catagory.... my web site is http://paranormaldancekrew.com