[Dynagroove] Our House returns Thursday, June 5th!

Ami D. ourhousemelodies at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 11:04:27 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm very happy to announce that Our House (round 3 as a weekly...third time is
a charm, right?) returns back at the Lions Den in Costa Mesa starting June
5th!

We've moved to Thursdays, but the vibe should remain the same as other Our
House Melodies events of the past; featuring mostly local talent from Southern
California and giving those 'bedroom dj's' a chance to showcase their talent,
as well. We all started somewhere, and I am still grateful for those who gave
me my first chance to play out when I was a beginner. With your support, we
are also able to bring in other great talent from abroad, in addition to some
extra special talent from our own home base. This is just in time to celebrate
8 years of Our House Melodies events. My very first event was on June 20th,
2000, so this is very exciting to 'bring it back!!'

So here it is....

OUR HOUSE...Thursday, June 5th featuring residents:
Ami D., Darren C., and Huey

Located at the Lions Den at 719 W. 19th St. in Costa Mesa. 21+, $5 cover, cash
bar only. ATM now located on site.

Cheap cover and cheap stiff drinks!! Gotta love it :)

See you soon!

Ami D.
OurHouseMelodies.com
www.myspace.com/akaspirit