[Dynagroove] Thank you from Spectrum

sergio vazquez dj_sergiov at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:47:26 PDT 2008

Hey there dynafolks...

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for comming out to
see Sunshine Jones at Spectrum on April 19, 2008. I know this is a little late
but I was out of town after the show and have been playing catchup. We had a
woderful time at the show. We put alot of effort into this event, with awsome
sound, lighting and decorations. The place was amazing and the vibe was thick.
I want to thank everyone involved like Zack, Joe, Gabe and Alex for laying
down the dope tracks, Lisette and Violet for holding down the bar, Todd for
the sick lighting, Behn for decorating the console and shrine, and of course
Mr. Sunshine himself for dropping an amazing live 3 hour set.

We had everything locked down at least a month or 2 prior to this event and
yet like 4 other parties popped up just a day or 2 before the event. That's
ok, we did pretty good anyways. We had a good crowd for most of the night and
a great vibe throughout the whole evening. Later on I heard we had the best
party that night and the best production put into the event. That makes me
glad because all the hard work we put into this show, was for LA to experience
a quality event of sound and sight, that makes a spiritual connection with the
music and our culture.

We had alot of fun doing this event and sharing our vision with you and there
was so much good feedback about how good the production turned out that we are
going to plan another event. Stay tuned for another Spectrum party that sure
to exceed the caliber of this past one. Thanks again for your support. Any
thoughts, comments or feedback? We would appreciate it.

Serge