[Dynagroove] ::Thank You All :: for this past weekend at Sublevel ::

Sunsetfilm at aol.com Sunsetfilm at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 21:47:34 PDT 2008

Thanks Big C and to everyone else that came on Saturday, Galen and Solar,
CADE and Item 7, on behalf of Doc & Lillia and the rest of the Sublevel  crew,
it was great to see you all, special thanks to Dave and Smurph for coming
through with grill and the help at the grill, and for Biana who brought and took
back the grill. You guys really came through, everybody came through....
The next :: SUBLEVEL :: Saturday, June 7th.
:::::::::::::: LEGENDS ::::::::::::::::::
 :::ANDREW WEATHERALL:::
                     &
         ::::: DOC MARTIN ::::
* When you have certain elements of friends to help, you can  then focus on
every one else's happiness and what you really want to  do *
Pre-sale tickets @ _www.sublevelcalifornia.com_
(http://www.sublevelcalifornia.com/)  .  21 & over, 10pm-6am. New Downtown Location.
Call on day of the event for directions { 323 } 386-4660 * { 888 } 592-0555
* { 323 } Dr.L.A. - 411
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Because it's just fantastically great
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ _www.sunsetfilm.net_ (http://www.sunsetfilm.net/)

In a message dated 4/30/2008 11:28:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,