[Dynagroove] Hawt Music 001 Label Launch Party w/ DERRICK CARTER FRIDAY MARCH 14th

Nice Guy dynalist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:24:46 PST 2008

Hey Dynapeeps!

We @ HAWT are all so so so very ecstatic to finally make this happen! It has
been a LONG time coming but the time is here to finally LAUNCH our record
label with HAWT MUSIC 001, and just in time for the WMC in Miami! And for
all you fellow vinyl junkies, don't worry, we are pressing a ton of copies
which will be sold at various shops and online retailers around the world,
as well as having some ourselves to distribute.

HAWT Music 001 features an Easily Influenced original "Rockit!", along with
Derrick Carter, Joshua Heath & Thomas White of Natural Rhythm remixes! Soon
you will be able to preview them on myspace, but in the meantime check out
LOVE LIFE on Saturday night, as Gelly and I are super pumped to finally play
our finished masters on vinyl! We will be closing out the night after Q
BURNS, so you know this Pajama Jammy Jam is gonna be fun!

That being said, mark your calendars for Friday March 14th! HAWT returns
with our buddies from The Top Floor in their first Friday night weekly @
DRAGONFLY in Hollywood. This spot is super cool and pretty damn big, I think
it holds like 800 and has some dope little pockets and a huge smoking area
outside. Not only that, but we will be hosting the man, the myth, the
legend, and someone who admire so much, Chicago House legend DERRICK CARTER,
a very special night celebrating HAWT's label launch! I have been telling
him for ages that we need him to play the right event in LA, so what better
night to have him out than our HAWT Music Label Launch with his remix of our
track "Rockit"!!!!

Stay tuned for more information! We will be giving away a bunch of stuff
that night, and got some more surprises coming soon! This is sure to be a
very special night so please spread the word to those who will appreciate =)

*******WE STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU PICK UP YOU PRE-SALE TICKETS! NOW
AVAILABLE************

Cut and paste the following link to purchase presale tickets:

https://www.ticketleap.com/member/list_events.aspx?event_company_id=9CFF28EA-5211-4036-8EE0-5504B2ABC2F