[Dynagroove] dynagroove

zorica stancevic zoki at dynagroove.com
Tue Feb 26 23:21:44 PST 2008

like everyone else said, i thought the curtains were a nice touch and
brought some intimacy to that large space. and made it so much darker. i
was there when they lights were on and when they were turned off - it was
blackness. and of course, it sounded great in there.

nonfiction did an excellent job starting things off. he played that sick
james curd/jdub track (uhhh...i think that is who did it.) all the early
arrivals happily got moving on the dance floor.

then it was diz...ahhhhhhh diz. i love you. i really do. that is all i can
say. everytime i hit the dance floor i forgot all about my cold and just
kept grooving.

finally, it was cade closing out the night. this is unusual for cade, who
is usually an opener. so, it was refreshing to hear him shut things down.

thanks to everyone that helped set everything up and keep it running
smoothly all night long. if i appeared distant, it was because i was sick
and didn't want to get to close to anyone and spread my germs!

but i am all better now and have no intentions of being sick for the 9
year...god damn!!! that is a killer line-up. i am so excited for april
5th.

oh and nice job cade. you done the house scene in LA good again.

zoki