[Dynagroove] DJ BUCK @ LIES LIES LIES TONIGHT.

solid funk solid_funk at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 02:29:01 PDT 2008

When asked about his shrieking and timeless contribution to the Tech-House
genre he simply replied.... "Tech-House, WTF is Tech-House?, I play Deck
House.

DJ BUCK will be rocking House, Techno, Tech-House, Minimal, and Disco all
night via 2 turntables and some hard to find wax.

RSVP @ gravybeatsla at yahoo.com for free admission before 11:00pm.

10-2am.. Vine Bar, Hollywood.. 4 Hour Mess!!

::JULY LINE UP::
July 16th CLOVIS & BASE & REFUGE too.
July 23rd HAC LE (Auralism, Chicago) // JOE BICKLE (Percious, Gravy)
July 30th BLOODY MARY (Sender, Berlin)

and of course don't forget about....
Saturday August 2nd
F.A.M.I.L.Y & FRIENDS 4TH ANNUAL ALL NIGHT DANCE PARTY
:::::FAMILY & FRIENDS 4 EVER:::::::