[Dynagroove] distant beach party SATURDAY JULY 19...aww yeah!

Becky Dodson beckstar at distantbeat.com
Tue Jul 8 17:17:58 PDT 2008

hey y'all!

oooooh the anticipation!!! can you feel it?

the beach is in awesome form this year. the weather is perfect and the waves
are just callin' your name.

COME TO THE BEACH PARTY!

every year this party evolves into something spectacular...its a wonder of
nature. and because it actually takes place *in* nature, a beautiful beachside
setting, there is always an element of the unexpected...which also pretty much
shreds...we're psyched to say the least.

our line up for this year's first installment of the distant beat beach party
madness is as follows:

lucas, la
theory, la, lv
zack hill, la
leonard, sf
mark e quark, sd
???

as always, there will be a few grills so you can get your cook on. bring
whatever you wish to set fire to (foodwise, you pyro.).

if you're old enough to drink, byo...and stuff to keep it cool.

we'll have plates, napkins, forks, etc.

bring your blankets, chairs, balls (heh), kites, kids, grammas, dogs (leash/
and bags for poo), trashbags, drinking water, food, tp, toys, sunscreen,
towels, etc.

please email guestlist at distantbeat.com if you wanna come. we'll send out
further titillating emails directly to you.

DISCLAIMER: directions will only be avail. to those who email...and if you
know where its at, do your part to keep this event's location on the hush to
everyone but your closest pals...the beach is becoming a popular spot and we'd
hate to do something lame to lose it, right?