[Dynagroove] Next Saturday We're Going To The Beach!!!!

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Fri Jul 11 08:13:20 PDT 2008

So I woke up this morning and realized that the Distant Beat Beach Party
is NEXT SATURDAY!!! Seriously, I can't wait to get up there and see all
the homies that come out each year and party on that beach.. It's always
so much fun! This years lineup looks to be one of the best yet!!

One suggestion I have for anyone who plans on attending is LEAVE EARLY!!
Each year there are a ton of people who show up later in the afternoon
(3-4pm) and then regret not being there all day before the sun goes down,
plus look at the lineup.. do you really want to miss any of those DJs
playing a set IN THE SAND looking out at the ocean and all thier friends?

Here's the email the Distant Beat peeps sent out with more info... Dont
miss this one of you're crazy.

-Zack

ps. Check the link for a taste of what to expect:
http://zackhill.blogspot.com/2008/03/zack-hill-live-distant-beat-beach-party.html

hey y'all!

oooooh the anticipation!!! can you feel it?

the beach is in awesome form this year. the weather is perfect and the
waves are just callin' your name.

COME TO THE BEACH PARTY!

every year this party evolves into something spectacular...its a wonder of
nature. and because it actually takes place *in* nature, a beautiful
beachside setting, there is always an element of the unexpected...which
also pretty much shreds...we're psyched to say the least.

our line up for this year's first installment of the distant beat beach
party madness is as follows:

lucas, la
theory, la, lv
zack hill, la
leonard, sf
mark e quark, sd
???

as always, there will be a few grills so you can get your cook on. bring
whatever you wish to set fire to (foodwise, you pyro.).

if you're old enough to drink, byo...and stuff to keep it cool.

we'll have plates, napkins, forks, etc.

bring your blankets, chairs, balls (heh), kites, kids, grammas, dogs
(leash/and bags for poo), trashbags, drinking water, food, tp, toys,
sunscreen, towels, etc.

please email guestlist at distantbeat.com if you wanna come. we'll send out
further titillating emails directly to you.

DISCLAIMER: directions will only be avail. to those who email...and if you
know where its at, do your part to keep this event's location on the hush
to everyone but your closest pals...the beach is becoming a popular spot
and we'd
hate to do something lame to lose it, right?

Becky