[Dynagroove] 'Soul Glo' Returns, Friday July 25th!!!

sergio vazquez dj_sergiov at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 11:17:51 PDT 2008

Hey all, were back with another Soul Glo party. We love doing these events cuz
of the great vibe in an intimate underground setting. We have all local line
up as usual and we even have somthing special added. The cover charge for the
party is only 99 cents. Thats right. The recession is a little hard on people
right now so we are going to throw in a little incentive for your wallet.
Thanks for the support throughout the years guys. You are the ones who really
make these events possible. Fri, July 25th.Soul Glo Presents: HOUSE MUSIC
ROOM: FABIAN (Los Angeles)Rudy C. (F.T.W.K., Strictly Jaz Unit)Nic Alvarado
(Soul Glo, In Soul We Trust)Sergio V (Soul Glo, Spectrum) GALACTIC DISCO ROOM
(hosted by Spectrum): Cole Medina (Spectrum, House Arrest)Joe Rodriguez
(Spectrum, Gravy)Alex Herrera (Spectrum, Global Music Recs) 10pm-real
late...323-281-1432http://www.myspace.com/soulglola