[Dynagroove] Double Fisted Crew @ The Reef tonight Thur 7/17

Lillyanne Nava djlillyanne at mac.com
Thu Jul 17 14:27:23 PDT 2008

Thursday July 17, 2008
Happy Hour at The Reef in Long Beach!
RENDEZVOUS THURSDAYS

THIS WEEK
DOUBLE FISTED
Scotty Coats
DirtyLo
Poppa

+ Residents
Hawkeye & Jah Highway

House*Disco*Eighties*Funk*Rock*Raggae*Dub

Happy Hour with free appetizers
and drink speicals from 6pm-9pm

Music & Dancing 6pm -1:30am

Amazing view of the Long Beach Skyline - Smoking Patio - Fire Pits

21 & Over

FREE from 6pm -10pm (with printed flyer)
www.futurehouse.net
$3 after

@ The Reef Lounge
880 Harbor Scenic Drive, Long Beach CA 90802-6303
562-435-8013 info

DIRECTIONS FROM 710 FWY (SOUTH) Follow the signs that lead you towards
the
QUEEN MARY. While you follow the QUEEN MARY signs look for PIERS H-J.
PIERS H-J
will be your exit. At the stop turn LEFT. This takes you under the
freeway to a second stop
sign. Turn LEFT at the Stop. THE REEF is immediately on your RIGHT.

DIRECTIONS FROM CITY OF LONG BEACH
 From OCEAN BLVD turn on QUEEN MARY (Magnolia turns into Queen Mary once
it crosses Ocean Blvd)
Once on the QUEENSWAY BRIDGE stay in the middle lane.
As you approach the end of the bridge follow signs PORT OF LONG BEACH.
Exit HARBOR PLAZA EAST.
At bottom of ramp turn LEFT.
Follow Harbor Plaza around to stop sign and proceed through
intersection to final stop sign
and turn LEFT.
THE REEF is immediately on your right.

HEADINGHOME RECORDINGS
PO BOX 7785, LONG BEACH CA 90807-7785
www.headinghome.net

Hey! I'm training and fundraising to run my first marathon for AIDS
Project LA. I need your support. Donate at:
http://www.aidsmarathon.com/participant.asp?runner=LA
-9402&EventCode=HN08