[Dynagroove] Silly Ravers LASERS BLIND RUSSIAN RAVERS! *news

Rolando Hernandez rolyallover at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 10:12:02 PDT 2008

Silly Ravers

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080714/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_russia_rave

--- On Fri, 7/25/08, aaron at crunk-house.com <aaron at crunk-house.com> wrote:

From: aaron at crunk-house.com <aaron at crunk-house.com>
Subject: [Dynagroove] LASERS BLIND RUSSIAN RAVERS! *news
To: dynagroove at dynagroove.com
Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 1:16 AM

Posted AT 8:45 AM EDT on 14/07/08

Lasers blind Russian ravers
CHRIS BALDWIN

Reuters

MOSCOW — Dozens of partygoers at an outdoor rave near Moscow last week
have lost partial vision after a laser light show burned their retinas,
Russian health officials said on Monday. Moscow city health department
officials confirmed 12 cases of laser-blindness at the Central
Ophthalmological Clinic, and daily newspaper Kommersant said another 17
were registered at City Hospital 32 in the centre of the capital.

I heard about this from a clever homosexual last night whilst in line to
get in to the Hercules and Love Affair show at the Echo.  I'm pretty
skeptical, but I held it back because I knew he was a no bullshit kind of
lady.

The tranny stole the show for me.  She was fierce, talented, and she gave
you at least three outfit changes in about an hour.  Everyone cool in the
Echo was singing along to "Blind" and you could hear them!  Andy
Butler is
'friends' with and Deeply influenced by Derrick Carter.  He DJed at
Michael John's gay bar after the show and his tracks were pretty much THE
SHIT.

If you have some time, listen to:
Hercules and Love Affair- Blind
http://turnthatshitoff.com/2008/mp3/snt12/05%20blind.mp3