[Dynagroove] Dear Valued Customer I am writing in behave to tell you why Miami Sucks..

Cade Nelson cade at dynagroove.com
Tue Mar 4 10:37:44 PST 2008

dear valued customer,

I am writing on behalf of C&Z Music factory to tell you why Miami sucks.
ALthough it may be warm and it may have some of todays top Djs in town for a
week.  It is also expensive, overcrowded, & difficult to get into the
parties you really want to get into.  SO think to yourself.  Do you really
want to sit in a plane for 5 hours, get over billed on a crappy hotel room,
be charged $60 to get into and mediocre club, get raped over alcohol prices,
and maybe get to hear / dance to the talent your going to see?

We here at C&Z music factory have a alternative for you.   It is our product
called "Solid Gold."  This product has been on the market for 6 years now
and has proven time and time again to cure the Miami blues.   Just listen to
some of our satisfied customers:

Kelly D Says "

I got my ass handed to me this weekend. When they say
the HITS are going to be played all night, you should
heed the warning.  By the end of the night I *thought*
I was through dancing...but then I got word that the C
& Z music factory would be going for a bit longer....I
remember saying 'I'm tired, my feet hurt, and I'm just
going to stand and nod my head for these last
ones'....that totally didn't happen.  I got that sweet
Gallery tune "Be With Me" and it was OVER....my feet"
are still on fire. "

Gregsta says "THE NIGHT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!"

Amy says "Solid Gold was the BEST party I have been to in a LONG time.
I seriously
can not remember the last time I danced so hard, smiled so much, or
woo-hooed so much at a party!"

SO ask yourself.  Do you want to go to miami and miss the
1,233,567,887,094.003 wonder of the world called "Solid Gold?"

Do you like nothing but house music hits all night long?

Do you want to hear Masters at work, Murk, Greenskeepers, Mousse T,
Bob Sinclair, Francis K, and many more in one night?

Then be here!

Solid Gold
6 year anniversary

NOTHING BUT HOUSE MUSIC HITS ALL NIGHT LONG
New and old.  Save your vocal chords for this night!

DJs

C&Z Music Factory

Zack Hill
Cade