[Dynagroove] And thank you for your support....

Lucas Dodson lucas at distantbeat.com
Tue Mar 4 10:52:24 PST 2008

We at distant beat and A.N.D.-

would like to thank everyone who came out and had a good time at Gravity last
weekend.
there were plenty old faces and new ones. We were very stoked to see
everyone.

we would extend extra thanks to all those involved with who help make this
event so special:

Sound help: Orence (Alien Underground)
Bar: Harmony and the twins and Kicker the bartender
Tamara of Universal Rhythm for doing what she does best.
Nico for the kind words to the location guy.
Amy Ricketts for being a great driver and dj hostess.
Jason Blakemore for stepping in to dj last minute and being ultra cool about
it.
Alex D. for his manny services and for accidently taking the keys to the van.

and to those of you who forwrded our flyer out online and on my--ace (avoiding
plug):
B fly (carol)
Violet
Chuck Fry