[Dynagroove] THIS WEEKEND IS A DONT MISS DERRICK CARTER AND MORE

RJ Spinher rjspinher at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 21:01:06 PDT 2008

03/13/2008 10:00 PM - VICE ROOM HOLLYWOOD WITH DJ IMG
6364 HOLLYWOOD BLVD
HOLLYWOOD, California 90028
US

03/15/2008 08:00 PM - ELEMENT HOLLYWOOD
1642 NORTH LAS PALMAS
HOLLYWOOD, California 90028
US
Cost: LIST

 Special promotion for Derrick
Carter FRIDAY

FRIDAY - MARCH 14th, 2008
The Top Floor Presents:
HOUSE
LEGEND DERRICK CARTER & THE HAWT MUSIC LABEL LAUNCH
THE TOP FLOOR and HAWT
MUSIC are climbing out of the LA underground March 14th to celebrate the
launch of the HAWT MUSIC record label and the new Top Floor Friday night
weekly at DRAGONFLY. Joining us will be Chicago house legend Derrick Carter
making his first ever appearance on The Top Floor. Derrick has never seen a
show like ours before and we know our crew is prepared to give him a warm LA
welcome by delivering the hottest dance floor in the city. HAWT MUSIC's
premiere release features a DERRICK CARTER remix of the single "Rockit" by
Easily Influenced. It will be an evening of many firsts as well as a few
permanent classics like the jumbotron, photo booth and plenty of Steaz.
Additional performances include Eddie B, Mike Magana and TTF resident Sweet
Smoke.
Don't forget your shades :-)
Limited tickets are available online,
click the giant link above or see the web site.
http://www.thetopfloorlive.com/
Dragonfly
6510 Santa Monica Blvd.
Hollywood,
CA 90038
9p-2am
DERRICK CARTER - $20
Dancing / Music / Mixed Drinks
If ya
didn¢t know already, The Top Floor is a live online dance event where audience
webcams are mixed LIVE into a broadcast of DJ's, visual art and dancing.
Check
the site for the Photos / Calendar / Clips / Updates.
For questions email:
info at thetopfloorlive.com

Peace Love and Beats
Rj Spinher (Beat