[Dynagroove] Focus Tuesday with JESSE ROSE - Playing Around Tour

Josh Billings josh at mindboxmedia.com
Thu Mar 13 15:38:42 PDT 2008

Hi Dynapeeps

This Tuesday we have Jesse Rose for an EXCLUSIVE Southern California
performance on his "Playing Around" Tour. Last time he played it was
INTENSE...Don't believe me? - Go to LiveAtFocus.com and download his mix :-)

This Tuesday @ Focus
*Jesse Rose*
Wobs
Josh Billings

*Five Dollars*
Before 10:30 with RSVP to RSVP at Focus-OC.com

Focus Tuesdays Is Located @ Tapas
4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660

18 & Over Welcome / 21 & Over To Drink at the Fully Stocked Bar
Doors Open @ 9:30 & Casual Attire (T-Shirt & Jeans) are Acceptable

More Info @ Focus-OC.com

P.S. The Mark Farina mix is up on LiveAtFocus.com