[Dynagroove] Solid gold is right around the corner.....

Cade Nelson cade at dynagroove.com
Tue Mar 18 13:00:05 PDT 2008

SO I have been pulling my records out little by little and getting this
together for solid gold.  I have found some goodies that a lot of us have
forgoten about.  I am going to try and pull some more eclectic hits out this
year.   But don't worry some the "have to's" will still be played.  sing it
back, house music, all I do, follow me  blah blah blah

Saturday March 29th 2008:

SOLID GOLD returns for our SEVENTH YEAR!!

with nothing but House Music hits provided to you by the C&Z Music Factory

Cade (Dynagroove)
Zack Hill (VinylTribe)

10pm until 4am // Only $5 before 11pm!!
Request Line: (323) 878-2258
Call on the night of event for directions

Prepare to lose yourself in a disco wonderland!!