[Dynagroove] distant beat BEACH PARTY July 19th 2008

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Wed Mar 26 09:56:10 PDT 2008

Yeah!! Finally the beach party is here (well almost!)

These parties are so fun every year and last month I talked to a few of
the og's who haven't been for the past couple of years and they were all
planning on coming again which got me excited!

Since it's still just under 3 months away I'll use the last part of this
email to plug my blog which has an exclusive mix I did live at the beach
party back in 2005.. If you close your eyes and picture yourself on the
beach, feet in the sand, it will make the time go by quicker (promise!)

you can check it at http://zackhill.blogspot.com

enjoy and i'll see you at the beach!

-Z