[Dynagroove] Get WET Sat - AndyCaldwell.JuliusPapp.ScottK.&more - we have heaters & tents

BoxmusicLA at aol.com BoxmusicLA at aol.com
Fri May 23 20:12:34 PDT 2008

THIS PARTY IS GONNA BE FUN........and they're gonna have lots of  tents and
lots of heaters, so don't worry...whatever happens with the weather  this is
gonna be a beautiful thing.

(and while i'm talking about beautiful things,  be sure to calendar next
Wednesday May 28th...time for my monthly DIG vs THERAPY  at Nacional.  see my
blog
at myspace.com/boxmusic for info &  pics)

    If you have trouble reading this email, go to the _online version_
(http://www.stun1.com/stun/onlinePreview.php?t=MTU0fDc5N3xib3htdXNpY2xhQGFvbC
5jb218MT
kwNDA3fDUyNjQwNTF8MzQyMTQ0) .

TO PURCHASE TICKETS  CLICK _HERE_
(http://www.stun1.com/stun/redirect.php?u=MTU0fDc5N3xib3htdXNpY2xhQGFvbC5jb21
8MTkwNDA3fDUyNjQwNTF8MzQyMTQ0&id=673031)
ADVANCED TICKETS  ALMOST SOLD OUT, LIMITED CAPACITY
LIMITED AMOUNT OF $30  TICKETS LEFT, PURCHASE NOW.
DAY OF SALE WILL BE  HIGHER
VIP HOTEL ROOM PACKAGES ARE  ALMOST SOLD OUT, Please call 877 287 8601.  YOU
MUST  MENTION WET PROMO CODE!

Admission includes entry to  both Pool Party and After party.
13 HOUR PARTY!!!

    Serving up poolside  grooves...    ANDY  CALDWELL  (Uno Recordings, OM |
LA)
Special Deep House Set    JULIUS PAPP  (Neodisco, SF)    FRANKY BOISSY
(Pink, SF)    SCOTT K  (Box Music, Therapy,  LA)    RAUL CAMPOS  (KCRW)
JUSTIN
GOURLEY  (Basic, Giant, LA)                RELEASE SF and HOME:MADE  EVENTS
PRESENT...  THE RETURN OF  WET!
It’s a been a few years since  we have done a WET party, but after a lengthy
search for the right venue, the infamous pool  party now returns to LA at the
Custom Hotel. If  you have never been to a WET Party please come  by and take
a dip.
To view pictures from the last  WET PARTY click _here_
(http://www.stun1.com/stun/redirect.php?u=MTU0fDc5N3xib3htdXNpY2xhQGFvbC5jb21
8MTkwNDA3fDUyNjQwNTF8MzQ
yMTQ0&id=673032)
This is the Pool Party that  started them all. We began this party up in SF
back in the late 90’s and have had such  headliners as Miguel Migs, Mark
Farina, Marques  Wyatt and many others. The party still draws  quite a number
of
people from SF as well as  heads from NYC and Miami. That’s right they fly
out
for this one!    VIP room  packages: Please call 877 287 8601 and mention
promo code WET     Admission  includes entry to both Pool Party and After
party.
    Official after party Located  at Custom Hotel:  On two floors with Giant
residents Justin Gourley + John Day (tag team  set) alongside Wiseacre and
other special guest  TBA 10pm – 2am    Limited amount of advanced  tickets
available online at:  _www.groovetickets.com_
(http://www.stun1.com/stun/redirect.php?u=MTU0fDc5N3xib3htdXNpY2xhQGFvbC5jb21
8MTkwNDA3fDUyNjQwNTF8MzQyMTQ0&id=673033
)
(search  for WET)  _www.homemadela.com_
(http://www.stun1.com/stun/redirect.php?u=MTU0fDc5N3xib3htdXNpY2xhQGFvbC5jb21
8MTkwNDA3fDUyNjQwNTF8MzQyMTQ0&id=673034
)   _www.releasesf.com_
(http://www.stun1.com/stun/redirect.php?u=MTU0fDc5N3xib3htdXNpY2xhQGFvbC5jb21
8MTkwNDA3fDUyNjQwNTF8MzQyMTQ0&id=673035)     Limited
capacity  Purchase online to avoid  disappointment.
All photos courtesy of Richard Kim at _blinkofaniproductions.com_
(http://www.stun1.com/stun/redirect.php?u=MTU0fDc5N3xib3htdXNpY2xhQGFvbC5jb21
8MTkwNDA3fDUy
NjQwNTF8MzQyMTQ0&id=673036)

_Unsubscribe_
(http://www.stun1.com/stun/unsubscribe.php?u=MTU0fDc5N3xib3htdXNpY2xhQGFvbC5j
b218MTkwNDA3fDUyNjQwNTF8MzQyMTQ0)   | _Complain_
(http://www.mobilestorm.com/abuse/?u=MTU0fDc5N3xib3htdXNpY2xhQGFvbC5jb218MTkw
NDA3fDUyNjQwNTF8M
zQyMTQ0)   | _Edit  Profile_
(http://www.stun1.com/stun/editProfile.php?u=MTU0fDc5N3xib3htdXNpY2xhQGFvbC5j
b218MTkwNDA3fDUyNjQwNTF8MzQyMTQ0)  | _Confirm_
(http://www.stun1.com/stun/confirm.php?u=MTU0fDc5N3xib3htdXNpY2xhQGFvbC5jb218
MTkw
NDA3fDUyNjQwNTF8MzQyMTQ0)
4825 Toland Way Los Angeles CA  90042