[Dynagroove] to wally ;-(

Steven Linseth linsethboxing at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 07:59:27 PDT 2008

man, i would of so helped you had i known it was just you doing all the dirty
dirty, hector told me you didn't tell no one cause you wanted every one to
have a fun night(*tear drop*) .... i didn't even know who's party i was at, my
boy's were just guiding my drunk ass around (*low
alcohol tollerance*)..wally's true house dedication highly
appreciated.... (*another tear drop for wally*) .......... that falls under
the stress'es cade pointed out in a previouse post, pure dedication... and
thank you cade for the happy ending.... halloween thanx to wally and cade!!!
**
P.S. i was the disco baby with pubic hair.....