[Dynagroove] My deepest appologies...

Missy P. Beltran mpbeltra at uci.edu
Sat Nov 1 12:37:29 PDT 2008

AWE WAlly... :) WE LOVE YOU!!!! Still. :)

At least I'm definitely sure of that :)

Thank you for everything, the party was GREAT! EVen with the
drama...Getting the chance to see everyone, familiar faces, was long over
due. You put on a GREAT production and I/we (if i can speak for not only
myself) really appreicate all of your efforts to conduct such a memorable,
and enjoyable night. House music is still STRONG! Proof of last night :P

Many Thanks to Wally and his production team! You guys rock!

With many thanks, love, respect and appreciation,

~MissyB