[Dynagroove] FREE DOWNLOAD - Matt Flores "Now Is The Time" - Deeper Shades Recordings 006

Lars Behrenroth - Deeper Shades of House lars at housesound.com
Mon Nov 3 08:19:03 PST 2008

http://www.deepershades.net/dsoh-related/free-download-on-nov-4th-matt-flores
-now-is-the-time.html

On November 4th 2008 the next president of the United States of America will
be elected.

In celebration of this day you will be able to download the current Deeper
Shades Recordings release 006 "Now Is The Time" by Matt Flores at no charge.

All you need to do is register to become a member on deepershades.net which is
also free.

"Now Is The Time" is a driving deep house track which features excerpts of
Barack Obama's speech in Berlin, addressing 200,000 people before the Victory
Column in Tiergarten Park on July 24th 2008.

If you haven't heard Matt Flores' "Now Is The Time" yet, please visit the
following link:
http://www.deepershades.net/dsoh-related/free-download-on-nov-4th-matt-flores
-now-is-the-time.html

The download link will appear on the above page at 12:01am November 4th 2008
and will stay up for 24 hours.
In actuality it will be up longer since I want to make sure that the download
will be available from 12:01am Nov 24th to 11:59pm Nov 24th no matter where
you are on this planet.

Please spread the word about this free download to your friends.
The number of available free downloads is unlimited!

If you can't wait until November 4th or want to support the artist and the
label, you can purchase the track right here:
http://www.deepershades.net/releases/matt-flores-now-is-the-time-deeper-shade
s-recordings-006.html

Please check out the recent Deeper Shades of House shows #266 and #267 which
feature a live recording from the 30 Revolutions party in Chicago I played on
October 5th 2008.

http://www.deepershades.net/dsoh-shows/dsoh-266-sets-recorded-live-in-chicago
.html
http://www.deepershades.net/dsoh-shows/dsoh-267-sets-recorded-live-in-chicago
.html

After November 4th, make sure you download DSOH #268, featuring an EXCLUSIVE
guest mix by JIMPSTER (Freerange Rec.)

My weekly radio show 'Deeper Shades of House' is now broadcasted on 18+
stations all over the world - fm, satellite and online

other new posts on http://www.deepershades.net:
http://www.deepershades.net/lars-behrenroth-original-productions/ice-on-the-s
un-featured-on-satoshi-tomiies-new-renaissance-master-series.html

http://www.deepershades.net/videos/versus-carl-craig-a-classical-orchestra-an
d-pianist-francesco-tristano.html

 http://www.deepershades.net/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,flyp
age/product_id,31/category_id,9/manufacturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemi
d,77/
immediately.

Thank you for your time and if you're in the US, please go vote on November
4th 2008.

Regards,
Lars Behrenroth

add me on the following social networks:

Facebook:

Facebook Deeper Shades of House group:
http://groups.to/deepershadesofhouse

Facebook Lars Behrenroth fan page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lars-Behrenroth/43339680471

MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/larsbehrenroth

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/LarsLB

Last.fm:
http://www.last.fm/user/larsbehrenroth

Last.fm Lars Behrenroth artist page:
http://www.last.fm/music/lars+behrenroth

Last.fm Deeper Shades Recordings label page:
http://www.last.fm/label/DEEPER+SHADES+RECORDINGS

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeeperShadesOfHouse

StumbleUpon: