[Dynagroove] Dj sneak, Derrick Carter, this friday-Club soda this thusday

brettb at bluewatersurfboards.com brettb at bluewatersurfboards.com
Mon Nov 3 21:58:23 PST 2008

Hey guys, just wanted to remind you all that this Friday November 7th, is
DJ Sneaks' Birthday Beats!
featuring
DJ Sneak- Chicago legend
Derrick Carter- Chicago legend
Wally Callerio- Dufflebag, B3 resident and deep house master
Easily Influenced- Hawt, L.A
Vibe-Select "Live"
+ An out of town guest tba announced at the club on friday

2nd room will be electro madness with
Papparazzi- L.A
Mike B- L.A
Acid Girls - L.A
Staccatto- L.A
Shawn V- L.A

Sneaks bday beats will be held at 618 S.Spring st. at Versus Nightclub.
Friday November 7th will be the first night for the public to see Versus.
It is incredible, super nice vibe, good sound, amazing lighting. I think
all of you will be properly impressed.
Tickets are only $20 at www.groovetickets.com and will be a little more
the night of.
Doors open at 9pm and you will need 21+ I.D.
if you have never been to a sneak birthday party, you need to check this
out as Derrick and guest will be playing some very sick shit for sneak on
his birthday, it will NOT be some average club night, the dj's are digging
deep to bring sneak a special birthday present!
hit me up if you have questions.

and last but not least, This thursday we (B3) are proud to have one of our
favorite dj's at Club Soda in Huntington Beach- Hurricanes on Main st.
Jason Blakemore (b3 resident, dj Trance)
+myself opening
THIS NIGHT IS FREE!, THAT IS RIGHT- FREE!  Please come and check it out.
we've got $5 specials all night long- Jack n coke, stoli-redbull, wet
pussy's, and capt-coke. all for $5.
I know that sounds good to some of you, $5 drinks and Jason Blakemore.
Its the only place right now in H.B where you can get house and it's all
for free.
hit me back if you need anymore info. Its been raging for the first 2 weeks.
I hope to see all you there!
Peace and have a great day,
Brett Ballou - B3

www.jujubeatsfestival.com or www.myspace.com/b3cande