[Dynagroove] whoa what a crazy weekend

Steven Linseth linsethboxing at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 22:08:26 PST 2008

bahaha, fucking cade! i was waiting for you to borrow a pair of hand cuffs
from one of the sexy female cops                (costume cops) and lock
yourself to the truckers rear view mirror.... that trucker got more pictures
takin of him than anyone at the party, its not every day you see a "karate
man" car surfing a diesal truck LOL. if i rememeber correctly i think you had
a beer in your hand too, or i might have been picturing  my beer in your hand,
not to sure.