[Dynagroove] dress code Ecco

Cade Nelson cade at dynagroove.com
Fri Nov 7 11:23:44 PST 2008

Whoa...

well I guess that's Hollywood for you.  this was how Boardner's wanted free
thinking to run back in the day.  In the end it all comes down to greed.
The club wants money.  the bouncers want money/women.  Guys want to pay
extra to look cool for getting the girls in.

I highly dount the club will always get this type of draw every wed...

I was going to check it out but got sent out of town..

Cade