[Dynagroove] FYI- the gays are PISSED!

Steven Linseth linsethboxing at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 22:06:20 PST 2008

 i saw people with their yes on prop 8 signs, and i was like, "hey fuck prop
8, where's your yes on prop 2 signs?" and a guy and lady said," whats prop 2?"
i imediatly said back," what the hell are you guys worried so much about gays
for, helloooo animals are being crueled on, yeah crueled all up and down and
cant move and stuff!"... now peseronally i think getting married should be
illegal for everyone and we should arrest everone that is already married to
set an example, i could careless about marriage all together, even for me and
a woman, im more focussed on the love and thats it.
P.S. i hope they dont ever
make divorces illegal, or wait maybe i do.....