[Dynagroove] LIVE Performance by Spirit Catcher Tuesday - Seriously Don't Miss These Guys

Josh Billings josh at mindboxmedia.com
Mon Nov 10 00:29:14 PST 2008

Tuesday November 11th Five Dollars with RSVP

*Spirit Catcher LIVE!*
(AKA Only Freak, 2020 Vision, Freerange Records, Air London, Belgium)

Along With Wobs & Josh Billings Tag Team Set

Five Dollars
Before 10:30 With RSVP or Email Printout
$15 After

This Tuesday we are SUPER Excited to have Spirit Catcher (Aka "Only
Freak") performing LIVE at Focus. This is the only place you can see
this Duo from Belgium if you're in Southern California.

We rarely have live performances in at focus and we can't explain how
much we have all been looking forward to this date. Spirit Catcher is
one of those unique sets of artists that really blow us away with the
quality of their production. It's VERY Rare that Spirit Catcher comes
through the US on Tour and it's even more rare that they come ready to
perform live (Synths, Drum Machines, Computers, etc). Check out some of
the videos we have on focus-oc.com to get an idea on how awesome these
guys are live.

Warming up the night we have Focus Resident DJs Wobs & Josh Billings
playing a tag team set. We wanted to hook you guys up this Tuesday so we
are making it $5 before 10:30 w/ RSVP. You can get Focus T-Shirts for
only $5 this Tuesday too! It's really going to be an amazing night and
this is such a rare event we really hope you can be a part of it.

Focus Is Located @ Tapas
4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660

18 & Over Welcome / 21 & Over To Drink at the Fully Stocked Bar
Doors Open @ 9:30 & Casual Attire (T-Shirt & Jeans) are Acceptable

Presale Tickets Available on Groovetickets.com
Note: Presale Tickets will give you  priority entrance (no lines)

www.focus-oc.com
www.liveatfocus.com

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]