[Dynagroove] TONIGHT!! DEEPER MOODS feat DEVILS HOUSE TOUR w/ DAPAYK SOLO & CESARE vs DISORDER

t.luv . indigoiris73 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 12:16:57 PST 2008

a great party again. production was quality and simple enough to just
enjoy the always exceptional talent that is booked for deeper moods
events.

something about this night reminded me of the seductive sweetness of the early
nineties..
someone mentioned that it was the synths that were used in much of the music.
my heart fluttered as those old techno sounds shined through these beautifully
crafted and presented tracks.

*props* to dm djs, door madam, turbosound dude (victor), vj fader, and
twilight lighting!! for always blowing my mind :P well most of the time
anyways.

ok ok anyways ---> go here and say t.honey sent you:

http://movin-ent.com/forum/index.php <-- movin' m.board! come play*

> From: znrecordings at hotmail.com
> To: dynagroove at dynagroove.com
> Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 15:23:49 -0800
> Subject: [Dynagroove] TONIGHT!! DEEPER MOODS feat DEVILS HOUSE TOUR w/
DAPAYK SOLO & CESARE vs DISORDER

> Call the Info Line after 7pm for Directions
>

> DEEPER MOODSEuro Series TourSaturday Nov 8th, 2008 >From Berlin,
GermanyDAPAYK
> SOLO - live PADevil's House Album US TourMos Ferry | Rrygular | Orac |
Resopal
> >From United KingdomCESARE vs DISORDER - US TourArchipal | Mean | Safari |
> Resopal  along withDARIUSMACADAMIONSULI BELARTO Warm up set by OWEN
Lighting

www.nektr-events.comwww.myspace.com/deepermoodswww.going.com/deepermoods_nov0

http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_1120