[Dynagroove] "In the Groove"- Electronic Music Education

Sylvie Barnett sylviebarnett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 02:13:01 PST 2008

I'm a radio DJ/ promoter in the LA area as well as a huge supporter of Dyna
Groove. I was wondering if there is any way you could post this for me on
your site.

Check out "In the Groove" Thursday (November 13) at 5:30PM on KCLAFM. COM as
we witness the return the and transformation of DJ 007. He'll be playing his
new mix "The Kreature Inside Me" and answering some controversial questions
about DJing and the underground scene.

~DJ Sylvz, "In the Groove"- Electronic Music Education