[Dynagroove] Free Sunday Daytime Party w FREE VODKA Bar in Hollywood

promotions at chemistryla.com promotions at chemistryla.com
Sat Nov 15 04:51:32 PST 2008

Just Added OPEN VODKA
BAR 2PM-4PM for 11/16/08 & EVERY SUNDAY !!!

(Yes were not kidding,
remmember to tip your Bartender)

come get your drink on
for free...

CHEMISTRY Presents our new Sunday Funday Brand Sunday Groove @
Libertine Lounge on the Sunset Blvd Strip in Hollywood. We have an
assortment of LA's best dj's on 2 sound systems to give you a diversity of
grooves ranging from Minimal Tech, Deep House, to Electro. We hope you
join us for a fun and wild sunday in LA.

*LA's Biggest Day
Party celebration.. (a big weekend of inexpensive drinking & fun in
the sun) $3 mimosas,lemon drop & kamikaze shots, $4 sparks, $5
Cosmos,Beer Pints,Don Julio Tequila, $6 marani vodkas + more

2 areas of music playing: House & Electro sounds, under the sun
& Indoor @ one of LA's nicest nightclub/bar/lounge/Outdoor
Patio/Restaurant multi-level venues. Loungy areas, tasty appetizers,
multiple Bars, Tables available for b-days & groups, Indoor &
Outdoor areas. Catch some sun on the outdoor patio.
great place to drink, hang out with friends & dance

See you on the dancefloor !!!

FREE ALLDAY - NO
COVER OR GUESTLIST NEEDED !!
bring your friends or come meet new
ones...

Location:
LIBERTINE Ultra Lounge
8210 Sunset Blvd.
Los angeles, CA 90046

On SUNSET Blvd & Hayvenhurst Dr.
1 block East of Cold Water Canyon,
(Next Door to PINCHES TACOS
& opposite Miyagis & the Chateau Marmont Hotel)

PARKING is Available and free till
midnight on all Sunset blvd parking meters or around $8 to $10
at any of the parking lots in the area.