[Dynagroove] Matt Rillera & m-Soul @ Bristol Sessions! - Friday, November 21

Soul-Titanium soultitanium at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 23:30:51 PST 2008

Bristol Sessions: Matt Rillera & m-Soul!

What up everyone! This Friday night is gonna be DOPE! I'll be partying it down at Detroit Bar for another episode of Bristol Sessions with special guest Matt Rillera and residents Danny Love and Lil Brandon. This is going to be a great night of house music and I hope all of you can make it out.

Be sure to drop me an email ASAP if you'd like to get on the $5 guestlist!!

Friday, November 21 - 9pm-2am

Detroit Bar, 843 W. 19th St, Costa Mesa, CA
http://www.myspace.com/bristolsessions
Email me for $5 guest list (closes at 11pm)

Party flier:

http://www.soultitanium.com/images/fliers/bristolsessions/bristolsessionsnov21.jpg

m-Soul on di.fm!

di.fm is now featuring my Funky Ass Beat mix on their Funky House channel! It's been getting great reviews and I've received tons of positive feedback from people all over the U.S. Take a listen to the Funky House channel when you get a chance and you might even catch my mix on the Internet waves!

http://www.di.fm/funkyhouse/

You can also listen to my latest mix here:

http://www.soultitanium.com/msoul/funkyassbeat.html

IMPORTANT EMAIL NOTICE

I just wanted to mention that if you are receiving this message forwarded from a friend or through a mailing list (other than the ST list), please make sure you subscribe directly to the new Soul-Titanium announcement list located here:

http://www.soultitanium.com

If you're not signed up directly on the ST mailing list, make sure you do because sometimes I post special events to the ST list only. Also, please help support Soul-Titanium by forwarding this email anyone that you feel might be interested in hearing about our events. Thanks so much for your support!

Cya on the dance floor!
m-Soul