[Dynagroove] Jujubeats

Todd Lavick howsemusic420 at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 21:23:06 PDT 2009

Ok..I SOOO have to agree!

I thought it was a great party.. MUCH better then last year... It was
lacking what last years had.. I was so happy.. the vibe was totally
dope.. most of the heads came out and it was awesome to talk about the
old times and how we are old and can't do what we used to do.. blah
blah.. hehe.. anywho.. the music was dope... all dj's played great!
Heather killed it with that Summertime remix on the real!

Great job Brett on a great party! I hope you are doing another one
next year!!

Toddley